Friday, April 4, 2008

Teaposy

To appropriately enjoy my new art teas, I purchased a clear glass teapot. Initially, I found clear glass teapots available for purchase on both the Bed Bath and Beyond and Harney and Sons websites. While each company sold these teapots in a variety of sizes, I opted for the smaller 24 ounce teapot. Typically, I drink tea alone and anticipate doing so in the future.


At the time of purchase, Harney and Sons were out of the small sized clear glass teapots they normally carry. This is what prompted me to check Bed Bath and Beyond. FYI, if ordering from Bed Bath and Beyond the teaposy can only be purchased online. The brand carried there is "teaposy" designed specifically for their blooming tea carrying the same namesake. Blooming tea is synonymous with art tea. A special feature of the teaposy is the strainer that fits perfectly within the spout. I found this to be beneficial as the bulb lost several petals when water was added to the teapot to activate steeping.


Other retailers that carry clear glass teapots:

  • TeaGschwendner
  • Stash Tea
  • Amazon.com
  • Williams-Sonoma
  • Adagio Teas
  • Target
There are a numerous sizes, shapes, and styles to choose from. Search the Internet and brick and mortar buildings for the teapot that is perfect for you.


Happy Tea Drinking!

1 comment:

njm said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I'll have to check out some of the links you provided.